Services in our churches
One of our churches is now open each Sunday for a said service.
See the Services page for
To keep everyone safe and to comply with COVID19 guidelines:
- Register on entering (this is for track & trace - and will be destroyed after 21 days)
- Hand sanitisers for use on entering and leaving church
- The wearing of face coverings is strongly recommended and mandatory from 8 August
- One way system in operation (enter by the south door and exit by west doors)
- Please only sit, observing social distancing, on a pew row that does NOT have a X on it
- Kneelers and carpet squares have been removed, please feel free to bring your own cushions and take home
with you at the end of the service
- Silent distribution of Communion
- Communion (wafer only) will be administered – standing from the Chancel steps
- There will be a Retiring collection - this avoids unnecessary movement and maintains social distancing
during the service
- We are not using any paper materials that have to be distributed and collected in, this is in accordance
with Church and Government guidance
- Toilets for St James: the Ale House will be open.
Worship at home
See the booklet
for ideas for prayer and worship at home.
We will continue holding the Sunday evening 6:30 Zoom service.